At Fairhaven one of our passions is reaching the next generation. We invest a lot of time and energy in our kids and student ministries because we believe they’re not just the church of tomorrow, they are also the church of today!
This summer, we’re offering some awesome experiences for kids and students:
- In mid-June, our middle schoolers are going to Mix Camp, a 4-day event in Indiana
- In late June, our elementary kids will participate in our annual Summer Games camp at our Centerville Campus
- In July, high schoolers are going to Florida for the Life conference, a gathering of students from around the country that only happens once every three years
These events offer unique opportunities for kids and students to build relationships and grow in their faith, and we want to make it as easy as possible for as many people as possible to participate.
Here’s where you come in.
Each of these events has a cost, and it can be significant, especially for families with multiple kids or who are facing difficult circumstances.
Would you consider supporting our kids and students this summer in two ways?
- Help us lower the cost of these experiences with a special financial gift. Our goal is to raise $25,000 during the month of May. To give, write a check to Fairhaven Church with “summer camp” in the memo, or give online and select Camp Scholarships as the fund.
- Commit to praying for our kids and students as they attend these events. To join the prayer team, text the word CAMP to the number 32000 and follow the prompts.
Thank you for your partnership in supporting our kids and students this summer as they grow closer to God and to one another!