Posted: June 15, 2020
After much prayer and consideration, we are preparing to resume LIVE worship services at our campuses and are excited to share our plan to phase back into gathering together.
We are committed to providing an environment with the guidelines of the Ohio Department of Health in mind. To do this, we have modified our services to create a touchless worship experience. Our desire is to help keep you and your family healthy and safe.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Live worship services resumed Sunday, June 7, on all campuses.
- Centerville: 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM
- Northmont: 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM
- Springboro: 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM
- The Beavercreek Campus meets in the MAC at the Centerville Campus at 9:00 and 10:30 AM.
- Our Classics service will resume live services in Schwalm Chapel on June 28.
- Face coverings will be required at the 9:00 AM service.
- Face coverings will be optional at the 10:30 AM service.
- Please reserve your seats in advance, as we operate at 40% of our seating capacity on all campuses.
- We're using an online ticketing system similar to what we’ve used for the Wonder of Christmas. Reservations are available each Wednesday.
- Common Ground is serving drip coffee only.
Kids + Students
- We encourage adult small groups to resume meeting in homes.
- Midsize groups and Care & Support groups remain online only.
- No sports activities.
- Children’s play area is closed. (Centerville Campus)
- Special assistance valet is not available. (Centerville Campus)
- We'll have a designated parking area for guests who normally use this service.
If you’re not ready or able to attend in person right now, we encourage you to attend online. We’ve been so grateful for the opportunity we’ve had to worship together online during this season, and that experience isn’t going away.
We’ll continue to stream our services on our Online Campus, Facebook Live, and YouTube Live. Our Classics service will stream on YouTube every Sunday at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Working Together for our Health + Safety
WHAT WE'RE DOING
- Our staff and serve team members wear masks.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
- Our air filtration system has been upgraded to improve air quality.
- Specific doors are being used to enter and exit our buildings to help us maintain safe distances.
- Restrooms and other surfaces are cleaned throughout the morning.
- Water fountains are not accessible.
- An electronic bulletin is available online.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- If you have health concerns, or if you or a family member don’t feel well, please stay home and worship with us online.
- Masks for guests are optional and available at the Welcome Center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Wash your hands often.
- If you want to visit with others, please do so outdoors, to help with safe transitions between services.
- Be flexible and show grace toward one another.
Download Original Reopening Plan